This August marks the one-year anniversary of our bestselling Leave-In Conditioner! Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight, multi-tasking hair conditioning spray formulated to hydrate, smooth, detangle and protect hair from heat damage, pollution and breakage.
It’s enriched with sustainably sourced Mirsalehi Honey from our Mirsalehi Bee Garden, and a nourishing, healthy hair blend of Baobab Extract, Argan Oil and Panthenol.
How does the Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner work?
Our Leave-In Conditioner is formulated to be lightweight and suitable for every hair type. It provides a detangling, hydrating and protective effect thanks to the key ingredients Mirsalehi Honey, Baobab Extract, Argan Oil and Panthenol. These ingredients nourish each strand of hair from the inside out!
The benefits of using Gisou Leave-In Conditioner for your hair:
- Hydrates, detangles and smooths
- Hair is more manageable and easy to brush through
- Helps damage recovery e.g. after bleaching, colouring, relaxing and heat styling
- Strengthening, nourishing and conditioning
- Protects from environmental stress i.e. heat & UV
- Lightweight and non-greasy or oily
- Can be used on wet hair (to detangle) as well as dry hair (to nourish)
- Consistent use results in healthier, smoother and less damaged hair over time
The key ingredients
- Mirsalehi Honey - Nourishing: Deeply nourishes and moisturizes to repair and restore dry, damaged locks and helps maintain the hair's natural moisture balance.
- Baobab Extract - Strengthening: Known for its multi-tasking ability to strengthen, smooth, improve manageability, instantly condition and provide intense UV & heat protection.
- Argan Oil - Smoothing: Known as nature’s gold and full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidants, Argan Oil nourishes, hydrates, smooths, softens and enhances shine.
- Panthenol - Moisturizing: Provides long-lasting moisture that penetrates deep into the hair to thicken, strengthen and prevent breakage.
How to use the Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
The Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner can be applied to both dry or towel-dried hair. Spray the product from an arm's length distance onto the mid-lengths of your hair down to the ends, combing through to ensure it is evenly dispersed.
You can use this product…
- After your washing routine for long-lasting nourishment.
- After masking for extra conditioning and protection against damage and to seal in moisture.
- Before the Propolis Infused Polishing Primer and Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray to smooth and detangle ahead of styling.
Leave-In Conditioner FAQs
Do you need to wash or rinse out the Gisou Leave-In Conditioner?
The Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner is lightweight and absorbs easily, meaning there is no need to wash it out. You can apply it after washing or between washes for instant hydration and nourishment without leaving your hair feeling weighed down or greasy!
Does a Leave-In Conditioner replace regular conditioner?
We recommend that you always use a normal conditioner in your washing routine, as this helps to seal the cuticle after using shampoo. The added benefit of a leave-in conditioner is that it stays on your hair allowing it to absorb for a longer period of time, while a normal conditioner usually does not stay on the hair for more than 3 to 5 minutes.
What’s the difference between Leave-In Conditioner and Hair Oil?
The Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight, multitasking conditioning spray enriched with Mirsalehi Honey to hydrate, smooth, detangle and offers effective damage recovery to counteract chemical effects and to protect from environmental stress (e.g. heat & UV). It is the perfect lightweight product to use as the first step in your routine.
The Honey Infused Hair Oil, on the other hand, is thicker in texture and designed to moisturise and hydrate the hair while also adding shine. We recommend using the Honey Infused Hair Oil as the final step after using your Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner, to lock in the moisture and give you those irresistibly shiny locks!
What people think of the Gisou Leave-In Conditioner
We carried out an independent consumer study with 122 women. The following results are based on 3 uses over 1 week:
- 91% Agree hair feels moisturized
- 91% Agree hair feels softer
- 97% Agree hair doesn't feel greasy
- 98% Agree the product is absorbed easily into hair
Our Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner is a true multitasker which can be used after and between washes for silkier, stronger and healthier-looking hair.