Gisou Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray protects your hair from heat damage caused by blow-drying, heat styling and the sun. Protects hair from heat up to 230ᵒC/446ᵒF and contains a UV-filter to prevent sun damage.
How to use Negin's signature soft curls
- Always apply a heat protecting spray (such as the Gisou Propolis Infused Heat Protecting Spray) to your hair before using the Gisou Curling Tool.
- Make sure hair is dry. Use a hairspray or styling primer (such as the Gisou Propolis Infused Polishing Primer) on each section of hair before curling to help create hold.
- Section hair off from the ear down and secure it with a hair tie.
- Take a strand of hair, and, starting at the roots, wrap hair around the curling iron in an outward direction, away from the face. Make sure not to twist or move the Curling Tool.
- Hold hair around the curling iron between 5-10 seconds, depending on hair thickness.
- Release the curl into your hands. Repeat steps 3-5 for remaining hair.
- Allow hair to cool down. Gently comb out the curls with a wide-toothed comb (such as Negin’s trusted Gisou Texture Comb) starting from the bottom and working in an upward direction.